Monday, May 22, 2006

Breaking News: French are Rude

So a bunch of Brits say the French are rude and the French say they are just "moody". Poe-tay-toe/Pa-tah-toe - I know what my Dear Husband means when he says "moody" nice person code for "b*tchy".

A decisive 46 percent of the 6,000 people surveyed by travellers' website Where Are You Now (WAYN) said the French were the most unfriendly nation people on the planet, British newspapers reported.

The Germans have no to reason to celebrate the damning verdict. They came second on all three counts.

WAYN's French founder, Jerome Touze, told the papers he had been stunned by the thumping condemnation of his compatriots and sought to blame it on Gallic love-struck sulking.

"I had no idea that the French would emerge as such an unfriendly country," he said.

"I think our romantic 'moodiness' is misunderstood and I will be sure to pass on the message to my family and friends back in France to be a bit more cheerful to tourists in the future."



My favorite bit:
Italy was voted the world's most cultured nation with the best cuisine, while the United States was named the most unstylish with the worst food.


Yeah, Hollywood so unglamorous. Plus, are the Brit's anyone to be criticizing about bad food?? These are the producers of blanc-mange and blood pudding. I will back a greasy burger anytime against blanc-mange.

No comments: