Thursday, June 02, 2005

I can't keep up

This morning I said John Kerry had the stupid Democrat quote of the week. Was I wrong! Check out that Cornucopia of Idiocy, Howard Dean, at Ankle Biting Pundits and the video by Trey Jackson. I especially like the quote about the evangelical Christian (emphasis from ABP):

"And the young lady piped up and said, now, Governor, just a second, I'm an Evangelical Christian. and we don't think there ought to be separation of church and state. We think this is a Christian Nation. And you could have heard a pin drop.....And after dinner I was thanking everybody for coming and contributing and everything. and I went up to her and said how is it that you managed to support me as an Evangelical Christian? There's some things you can't possibly agree with me on, such as Civil Rights for all Americans and a woman's right to make up her own mind about what kind of health care she has."
Wow, Dean has actually talked to an evangelical Christian? I would never have guessed.

No comments: