Thursday, June 09, 2005

Macho, Macho Men

So the French say that macho men are becoming rarer. Well, maybe in France. But I wouldn't say that about him or him.

The traditional man still exists in China, Le Louet said, and "is not ready to go". But in Europe and the United States, a new species is emerging, apparently unafraid of anything.
Some thing tells me Le Louet has never been beyond Madison Ave. Plus, men's manliness is not defined by what they wear. In earlier centuries manly men were often more gaudily dressed than Liberace was this century. It takes a real man to wear hose, Elizabeth I would agree with me. I dare you to tell caber tossing Scotsmen they are unmanly because they wear a skirt.

Ace advises them:
Try reading Field & Stream or Everything I Ever Needed To Know I Learned From Mad Max Movies.

No comments: